Over the years, there are various design and trends when it comes to website creation. The latest craze nowadays is the responsive design. This is applied to websites in order to make it adapt to various devices that online users use. With the technological advancement and the innovative gadgets, it is only expected that things such as a website’s design should be able to adapt. If not, a website will most likely have far less traffic than those that have been designed to be responsive. To have a look at some responsive websites search for cardiff web design and check out their portfolio.
So what are the tools and scripts used in order to make new and existing websites responsive?
- FitText. This tool will help make the sizes of the font used in the pages more flexible. This plugin can be used either in a responsive or a fluid layout. The headlines will easily be scaled in accordance to the parent element of the web page.
- Respond. If you are looking for a polyfill that is compatible with either minimum or maximum width CSS3 Media Queries, the respond is the perfect choice as it is not only fast but also lightweight. This can be used with Internet Explorer version 6 to 8 and other web browsers.
- Adobe Device Central CS5.5. This software from Adobe will make it easier for web designers to create contents that are innovative and will catch the visitors’ attention. All contents are compatible with tablets, smart phones and other electronic devices used by many consumers.
- Sketch Sheets for Responsive Web Design. If you are planning on making layouts that can be used in any devices then it is best to start by creating sketch sheets that will be used for the responsive web design project.
- Golden Grid System. With the use of this system, designer will be able to adapt and create columns, scripts, gutters and baseline for the web design.
- Skeleton. If you are creating a website that have to look good when accessed either with a smart phone or a wide laptop screen, this will help immensely. Skeleton is made up of files that are either CSS or JS and can be adapted in sites in progress.
To have your very own responsive website, check out the services offered at http://www.perth-web-design.com.au/perth-web-design-services/web-design/.